incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Graduate Woden into the WS PMC
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:09:04 GMT
On behalf of the Woden community, as one of the mentors, I ask the Incubator
PMC to consider Woden's graduation into the WS PMC.

The Woden community has voted for graduation, and the WS PMC has voted to
accept the graduation.

The status file is up-to-date and can be seen here:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/woden.html

The community has done 9 milestone releases within the incubator.

The community vote for graduation can be found on the Woden dev list at:
http://www.nabble.com/-results--Woden-Graduation-from-Incubation-Committer-Vote-tf4882592.html<http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org/msg24675.html>

The WS PMC result can be seen here:
http://www.nabble.com/-RESULT--Re:--vote--Woden-Graduation-from-Incubation-into-WS-Project-t4925094.html

We invite everyone to vote to approve this proposal.

Here is my +1. Paul

Many thanks,

Paul