incubator-general mailing list archives

From Michael Baessler <...@michael-baessler.de>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.1-incubating
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 09:52:47 GMT
This vote has been open for more than a 72 hours.
We have 4 binding +1s, no 0s and 1 -1s.

Votes were cast by:

Ant Elder (+1)
Matthieu Riou (+1)
Jean Anderson (+1)
Martijn Dashorst (+1)

Kevan Millar (-1)

We will modify the checksum representation for MD5 and SHA1 so that tools can easier verify
the release.

The vote passes.  Thank you all for checking our release!

--Michael Baessler