incubator-general mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.1-incubating
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2007 00:17:29 GMT
We've put the LICENSE, NOTICES, and DISCLAIMERs into the top directory
of the source (and binary) distribution(s), but didn't realize this also
needs to be in the top level of the SVN tag, because we didn't know that
was considered part of the "distribution".

Can you please confirm this is the case?  In which case, we'll of course
comply.

-Marshall