incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release Apache UIMA 2.2.1-incubating
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:13:27 GMT
sebb wrote:
> [Eventually found the KEYS file in SVN, but it might be helpful to
> provide a pointer in the vote mails]

yeah, I went to their website and followed the link from there.
> The NOTICE file in uimaj-2.2.1-incubating-bin.zip refers to the
> contributions from IBM:
>
> "Software Grant License Agreement", informally known as the
> "IBM UIMA License Agreement".
>
> however, that license is not in LICENSE, nor is it linked from there.

this wording was approved in their first release -- iirc there were
discussions about what specifically to put there [1] and I had a minor
hand in that since they had borrowed wording from derby [2].

 -jean

[1] http://tinyurl.com/2jncrq
[2] http://tinyurl.com/3bdz9n