incubator-general mailing list archives

From Peter Neubauer <neubauer.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Jabber Server
Date Sun, 23 Dec 2007 18:29:54 GMT
Hi there,
On Oct 31, 2007, at 4:42 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> I have the port to Plexus in a tree and I'm sure alag would be fine
> with it coming along here.

Yes, i got that impression too. Guess Alag has no cycles to spare on
this and it seems a Apache IM server would be great. Then, does this
relate to the Eclipse Communication Framework somehow (which of course
uses OSGi as the underlying component model)?

I would be interested in participating in a XMPP project, especially
checking out the implications of that for mobile-to-mobile
communication and streaming between XMPP peers.

/peter