incubator-general mailing list archives

From David L Kaminsky <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Accept project Imperius into the Incubator
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:02:34 GMT

Bill,

Neeraj and I submitted our ICLAs and we mailed the Software Grant.  We
should be all set once the infra guys get us set up.

David

             Bill Stoddard
             <bill@wstoddard.c
                                       David L Kaminsky/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS,
             11/10/2007 10:46          Mike Nunez <Michael.Nunez@Sun.COM>,
             AM                        Neeraj Joshi/Durham/IBM@IBMUS, Mark
                                       Carlson <Mark.Carlson@Sun.COM>,
                                       Prashant Baliga
             Please respond to         <prabalig@in.ibm.com>
             bill@wstoddard.co                                          cc
                     m                 general@incubator.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [VOTE RESULT] Accept project
                                       Imperius into the Incubator

Next Steps...

David, Mike, Neeraj, Mark and Prashant, you should:

1. Complete and return  ICLAs to the ASF
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt  (flat text file)
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf  (PDF)

You will not be given commit access to the Imperius source code
repository until you sign the ICLA.

2. Review material at the the following links:
    http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/

3. Ask questions!!

David,
Review and start working on the software grant:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt

I will ask infra to setup the mailing lists.

Bill