incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Please approve Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating release
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:28:22 GMT
Hi Raymond,
There are several tuscany jar files which are missing LICENSE, NOTICE,
and DISCLAIMER files. For example tuscany-implementation-xquery-1.0.1-
incubating.jar As they will be released to a maven repo, they must be
updated to contain these files.

Everything else looked good to me.

Here's my -1 until all of your jar files contain the appropriate files.

--kevan