incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Please approve Tuscany SCA Java 1.0.1-incubating release
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:10:14 GMT

On Nov 16, 2007, at 2:09 AM, Raymond Feng wrote:

> Hi, Kevan.
>
> Thank you for the review. We have fixed the issue and republished a
> RC5a at:
>
> SVN Tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sca/1.0.1-RC5a/
>
> Stage maven repo: http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/maven/1.0.1-RC5a
>
> RAT report:
> http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/1.0.1-RC5a.rat.txt
>
> Binary and source distros (zip/gz/asc/md5) :
> http://people.apache.org/~rfeng/tuscany/1.0.1-RC5a/
>
> Since the fix doesn't involve any 'code' changes, can we skip the
> tuscany-dev vote and continue the IPMC vote here? Please advise.

Well, I've certainly seen incubator votes continue with similar
issues, in the past. I'm fine with the vote continuing, as long as the
problem (and changes) have been communicated to the tuscany community.

The updated binaries look good.

Here's my +1.

One minor note for future releases: some of your jar files contain
both a LICENSE and a LICENSE.txt file.

--kevan