incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Shindig, an OpenSocial Container
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 19:47:31 GMT
yay! Looks good.

On Nov 9, 2007, at 7:03 PM, Brian McCallister wrote:
> The initial core developers are all Ning employees. We hope to
> expand this very quickly.

Given how new this area is, and how much buzz OpenSocial seems to be
gathering atm, you can probably count on quite a bit of interest,
especially if there's any kind of press/blogbomb associated. It's
proven quite difficult to balance all that out with the average
incubation process, which tends to go a bit slower than the buzz
desires. It seems like a difficult balancing act.

> = External Dependencies =
>
> The initial codebase relies on a library created by Google, Inc.,
> and licensed under the Apache Software License, Version 2.0.

Can we see a code dump of the stuff you'll be donating?

cheers!

- Leo