incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: J2EE Innovation
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2007 16:36:09 GMT
Hello,

thank you for your interest in Apache Geronimo. However, you've
sent your message to the Apache Incubator mailing list. You will
find the Apache Geronimo mailing lists here:

Information on contributing to Apache projects in general and to
Apache Geronimo in particular is available here:

http://apache.org/foundation/getinvolved.html
http://geronimo.apache.org/get-involved.html

have fun,
  Roland

karthick mohan wrote:
>                I am doin Final B.Tech- Information Technology..................As, i
had completed my J2EE course , i am eagerly waiting for this kind of opportunities to show
my talent........ I am interested in Joining this community and ready to work on the Project
"Apache Geronimo ".............