incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE][ANN] Qpid M2 Release
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:07:53 GMT
Hi Rajith,
Where is the license information for artifacts included in your
binaries?
Your notice files refer to non-apache licenses for a number of your
artifacts. I would expect to see these licenses included in your
distribution. You don't give any license info for a few jars (e.g. msv
and servlet-api jars). If servlet-api is a Sun jar, then I think you
probably have an issue...

Here's my -1 until the above issues are resolved.

--kevan