incubator-general mailing list archives

From Jeremias Maerki <...@jeremias-maerki.ch>
Subject Re: Karma to commit IP Clearance form
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:34:02 GMT
Cameron,

the directory for the IP clearance forms seems to be restricted to
members, PMC chairs, the apsite group and the incubator projects. You
can also just send the XML file to me and I'll handle it.

Nevertheless, I think it would make sense to open at least the
"ip-clearance" directory to all committers. That makes it easier for
everyone to help with necessary evils like IP clearance.

Jeremias Maerki