incubator-general mailing list archives

From J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [apachecon eu'08] Guide to successful incubation at the ASF
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:34:40 GMT

"Martijn Dashorst" <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> writes:

> I just sent a proposal to the apache con CFP for a presentation on
> successful incubation.
>
> Unfortunately the title was submitted wrongly, and the apache con site
> doesn't allow editing of the title of a submitted proposal.

Cool.

I did a couple of talks on open source communities and the incubator
at OSCON and ApacheCon.  You can find the slides at:

  http://www.cubiclemuses.com/cm/files/incubating_communities.pdf

  http://www.cubiclemuses.com/cm/files/incubator.ppt

Feel free to use anything that might help.

--
  J Aaron Farr     jadetower.com        [US] +1 724-964-4515
    馮傑仁          cubiclemuses.com     [HK] +852 8123-7905