incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Diversity requirement
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 03:58:15 GMT
On 10/30/07, Erik Abele <erik@codefaktor.de> wrote:

> <snip>
> So the absolute minimum should be three committers with at least two
> different entities behind them (e.g. two companies, or at least one
> independent, etc.) - OTOH I think the current rules outlined at [1]
> are perfectly fine.

I'd be fine with that as well but that's not what the policy says [1]:

"there are at least 3 legally independent committers and there is no single
company or entity that is vital to the success of the project"

IMHO 3 legally independent committers can be very hard requirement,
especially for small sized project.

Cheers,
Matthieu

[1]