incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Bertrand Delacretaz" <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Graduate Tuscany as a top level project
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 11:54:35 GMT
On 10/20/07, ant elder <ant.elder@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...This is the Tuscany community vote result thread which was only on the
> tuscany-dev list but seems to have inadvertently been replied to to the
> general@ list....

BTW, that message says

> ...given the muddied waters how about waiting a little before
> restarting the vote?...

Is that what's happening now, i.e. does the Tuscany PPMC consider this
IPMC vote thread cancelled?

My feeling is that the Incubator PMC needs to clarify our diversity
requirements, so waiting a bit is probably a good thing.

As Jim hinted elsewhere in this thread, some form of "diversity
report" from the mentors would probably help the IPMC a lot in making
a decision about graduation.

And that's not only for Tuscany: we have several incubating projects
now where companies have quite a lot of weight, so similar situations
seem to be bound to happen more often in the near future.

-Bertrand