incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Ting Peng" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal Draft]BlueSky-Wish to ADD
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:11:06 GMT
Thank you for your interest.

I am sorry that our server is temporarily down. We will fix it as soon
as possible.

The license of the source is an open source one.  It is Apache License
, but we didn't sate it in the proposal.

Currently, we are not paid programmer.  Most of us are post-graduated
students and udergraduate   students. We think this project is
interesting and people can benefit  from it. So We make it better and
better during the past years.