incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP Clearance Without A Software Grant [WAS Re: [IP CLEARANCE] KeepAliveFilters.zip contribution from Indagon Oy]
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 21:42:35 GMT
(i'm a bit off my game ATM, i think)

> Hi,
>
> In case you have missed something, the software grant for
> KeepAliveFilters.zip has been received.  I double-checked grants.txt.

it's not really to do with KeepAliveFilter other than the phrasing:

"Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
updated to reflect the new ASF copyright. - There's no copyright
header in the source code. However, the contributor already agreed to
license for includion in ASF works by attaching the file to the ASF
JIRA."

which IMO seems to imply a AL2.0, section 7 grant

just trying to use it as a kickoff point

- robert