incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Kevan Miller" <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] approve stdcxx 4.2.0 release
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 00:22:11 GMT
+1. I'm not sure if my vote is binding or not.

I did not build (or test). However, RAT and brief of inspection of
source looked good.

One comment -- I see that many source files contain Rogue Wave
Software copyrights (e.g. src/access.h) and one source file contains
an HP copyright (i.e. src/parisc/atomic.s). If at all possible, these
copyrights should be removed from your source (by the copyright
holder, of course) -- they are already in your NOTICE. Hmm. Although
the HP copyright is 2002 in your source file and 1994 in your NOTICE
file...

--kevan