incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Graduate Tuscany as a top level project
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 19:18:25 GMT
Paul Fremantle wrote:

> I think Tuscany is ready to graduate because:
> 1) I understand it to have met the base requirements of the IPMC in terms
of
>    independent committers

Apparently a bare minimum, with very little active work from independents?

> However, I agree that there is a strong numerical bias towards one
company.
> I think the IPMC needs to take that into consideration during this vote.

Wouldn't the community be healthier if it focused some effort on bringing in
independent committers?

As with Jim, I'm leaning towards a -1 vote because although I agree with
everything else, diversity is lacking in Tuscany (and CXF).

	--- Noel