incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] graduate stdcxx to TLP
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2007 01:00:10 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > I feel that we start down a slippery slope when we graduate
> > projects which are "not yet" compliant, but "will be".

> So if I'm to understand correctly, you would be satisfied once
> svn/trunk is shown to pass the RAT tests?

I would have been satisfied with an assurance that the issues discussed by you and Martin
had been resolved.  Justin has done so.

> I'm looking forward to the incubator spending more energy directed
> at the fledgling (and floundering) efforts which need a great share
> of our attention.

Do you have something specific in mind?  Do you have some list of projects where the Incubator
Mentors should be more active?  I would prefer actionable specifics to vague suggestions.

	--- Noel