incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject October Incubator Reports for Sanselan
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:26:20 GMT
Here's the report for Sanselan.

2007-October Sanselan Incubator status report

The project has kicked off with some basic infrastructure now in place.

Mailing lists have been set up. The structure of the project has been
discussed; plans are to use maven using Jackrabbit as a model.

A site was created using Confluence.

The svn repository has had the first code drop. Most of the code from
the
original base has been committed.

The JIRA project is set up and the initial code drop was posted for
review.

The initial committers have been given access to the repository.

Craig