incubator-general mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Graduate Tuscany as a top level project
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:26:32 GMT
Jim,

Thanks for this feedback.  I think you raise a good point that one of
the goals of community building is discovering a community's true
synergies and strengths and that sometimes the right outcome is not a
single community.  Where goals are mis-aligned then a respectful
change of direction is sometimes the best path.  I trust your work is
going well over at Codehaus and that y'all are fairing well and
building a community is going also flourishing.

Although I don't follow the Fabric 3 work I can say that Tuscany has
settled into a pace and cadence that suits them.  I trust you are on
a similar path.