incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Composer in the Incubator
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 09:14:24 GMT
+1. Really happy to see this happen guys; I wish you all the best and
I'm gonna try and track progress even if there's no chance I can find
time to actually contribute...

I hope the relative lack of controversy around this so far is carried
all the way through successful graduation...looking at the list of
participants I imagine incubation might go quite quickly :-)

On Oct 22, 2007, at 9:13 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> The proposal for Composer has been drafted here:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/ComposerProposal
>
> As mentioned previously, both containers are heavily used, both
> have always lived as open source projects. Plexus has 17 Apache
> committers, Pico has 4 so most of the participants are already
> familiar with projects here.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Composer project for incubation
> [ ] 0 Don't care
> [ ] -1 Reject for the following reason :

cheers,

Leo Simons
--
http://www.leosimons.com/blog/