incubator-general mailing list archives

From Bill Stoddard <b...@wstoddard.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal Draft]BlueSky-Wish to ADD
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 01:23:59 GMT
Ni Hao, Ting Peng
This is an interesting project.  I'm happy to be a mentor if the project
is accepted for incubation.

How familiar is the Bluesky team with open source development at the
Apache Software Foundation?  I'll be in Beijing the week of 12/3.  If
you are interested, I can fly to Xi'an on 12/8 and meet with the Bluesky
developers at XJTU and talk about open source development at the ASF.  I
must depart Xi'an on 12/11. Let me know if you are interested, I would
really enjoy meeting with you.

Regards,
Bill