incubator-general mailing list archives

From Filip at Apache <fha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal Draft]BlueSky-Wish to ADD
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 17:35:23 GMT
Yoav Shapira wrote:
> Hi,
> Cool proposal!  I have a couple of questions, just out of curiosity.
>
> On 10/24/07, Ting Peng <t.peng.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> in China.  More than 40,000 students has benefited from it.  Our developing
>> website  is http://202.117.16.176/ , source code is also available.
>> All source code of this project is written by ourselves, no third
>> part components are included.
>>

> I could only see the source code for CWPlayer.  I download it, and it
> seems to be written in Pascal.  Is that true?  (I have nothing for or
> against Pascal, just hadn't seen anything written in Pascal in a few
> years, so I wanted to ask) ;)

I believe it's written using Borland Delphi, Pascal on steroids.
I wonder if there is a compiler for this, it would suck to have open
source code that you can't compile cause there is no compiler available :)
I know borland has a delphi explorer for free, with a compiler, but that
not all extensions are available.
think it might be worth looking into

Filip