incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 'Handling Crypto..' - River project
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 17:21:49 GMT
Keep in mind, "Sun" stuff wasn't necessarily handled under generally available
open source TSU (exception) classifications, but as commercial "product".  This
is, in part, why distributors may have issues using our exceptions and our
classifications (their export legal advisors know better).

For these questions, always kick them across to legal-discuss@a.o please :)

Bill