incubator-general mailing list archives

From Simon Nash <n...@hursley.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate Tuscany as a top level project
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2007 13:35:52 GMT
The recent Tuscany 1.0 release included Ode integration with an
implementation.bpel component type.  We also have experimental support
for integration with Geronimo.

In the last 2 months, 3 new committers have been added, one is in progress
as Paul has said, and one is being discussed.  Of these 5 people, one is
IBM "day job" (me), one is IBM "non-day-job", and 3 are non-IBM.

I think this clearly shows that Tuscany is focusing effort on bringing in
new committers to increase diversity, and on cross-fertilizing with other
projects.

   Simon