incubator-general mailing list archives

From Scott O'Bryan <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IP-Clearance for MyFaces / Portlet Bridge RI
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:19:23 GMT
Hey Manfred,

I think I've *finally* got everything worked out for the copyright
sections of the ip-clearance for this contribution done and uploaded.
We ran into some last minute licensing issues that should be completely
resolved now.

As for the distribution rights section, I believe that all of those are
done as well since:

    * All the initial committers for this project are currently active
      in the Apache community and have signed the CLA
    * I have signed the Oracle CLA as well and it's the same as what was
      signed for my work on the MyFaces Trinidad project
    * All items are under the Apache 2.0 liscence and are scheduled for
      inclusion in the ASF

So my question is, do I make the updates to the ip-clearance form or do you?

Also, where do I list the initial committers to the project?

Thanks,
  Scott O'Bryan