incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Jakarta [was: Effects on corporate backing withdrawals [was: Incubator Proposal: Pig]]
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:43:15 GMT
Erik Abele wrote:
> Sure, am happy to help (as a satisfied user of both, HttpComponents and
> JMeter); just let me know where you'd like to see me subscribed... (I
> assume httpcomponents-dev@j.a.o and jmeter-dev-@j.a.o?)

That's great! Yes, those will be the interesting lists in terms
of future directions for both subprojects. If the traffic on
either list is too high, you could subscribing to general@jakarta
instead. I'll make sure to post there when discussions get on
the way. For HttpComponents, we're planning to prepare the TLP
proposal for the December board meeting. You can find some older
discussions in the mailing list archives.

thanks!
  Roland