incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: ASF Web of Trust [was: Release Distribution Strategy]
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:02:06 GMT
On Monday 29 October 2007 21:26, Erik Abele wrote:
> > The process on the above page is beyond most users'
> > imagination.
>
> As said, they probably don't even care otherwise they would know...

I rest my case; If I don't care about routing tables in TCP/IP stacks, I don't
need Internet, right?

Asking me to do something about it, is also asking at the wrong end, since I
am a newbie at the topic and barely trust myself getting anything right.

I guess this is getting out of scope for Incubator...

Cheers
Niclas