incubator-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject TripleSoup going into dormant mode
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 07:41:36 GMT
Hi everyone,

TripleSoup has voted itself into dormant mode. Here's what I just put
in the draft october board report on the wiki:

   TripleSoup is intended to provide an RDF store, tooling to
   work with that database, and a REST web interface to talk to
   that database using SPARQL, implemented as an apache
   webserver module.

   TripleSoup has voted itself into dormant mode. The main reason
   the project did not quite materialize seems to be that we don't
   have enough people with sufficient interest, need, and time to
   make this really take off.

The public email thread about that starts at

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-triplesoup-dev/
200709.mbox/%3c0186B54C-0CEE-4CA5-A618-EF39250621B2@pobox.com%3e

What else do we have to do now? It seems we don't have a guide for
"how to go dormant". Does someone have or can produce a checklist of
how we've done this before?

cheers,

Leo Simons
--