incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Composer in the Incubator
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 20:46:43 GMT
+1

I took a peek at plexus and picocontainer mailing lists. One thing of
note is that there seems to have been little discussion on the
picocontainer lists about a move to Apache. Perhaps discussions were
offline, but it's not clear to me how their community, beyond Paul
Hammant, feels about the move... I don't see a big issue with this
(at least not anything that won't be sorted out by incubation), just
passing along what I learned...

--kevan