incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Robert Burrell Donkin" <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve release CXF 2.0.2-incubator (take 2)
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:57:51 GMT
On 9/22/07, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:

> Due to some license issues pointed out from Kevan and Matthieu as well as
> some TCK failures when run in Geronimo and the bouncycastle discussions,
> we had to rebuild CXF 2.0.2.

looks like that maven javadoc license issues isn't completely fixed :-(

http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.2-incubator-take2/m2_repo/org/apache/cxf/cxf-buildtools/2.0.2-incubator/cxf-buildtools-2.0.2-incubator-javadoc.jar
is missing LICENSE, NOTICE and MANIFEST

(my shoulder's better now and i really should try to push forward RAT
so that maven can catch these problems before this stage)

BTW i've just commited some improvements to the recursive-rat script
(though it probably doesn't work on windows). i generally run this now
on the contents of a zip'd directory

- robert