incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [PROPOSAL] JSPWiki
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2007 19:59:20 GMT
In general, if there are any questions about IP and/or licensing, you can
check with the PMC, and we can go to the Legal Committee.

> Also, things like JavaMail libraries are highly useful for our user
> experience (e.g. sending email in case the user forgets his
> password).  If there is an Apache-compatible implementation
> available, then fine.

JAMES ships with a CDDL version of JavaMail, dropping the non-CDDL version.
We wish there were a properly licensed JavaMail, but CDDL is as close as we
come for JavaMail until/unless someone wants to work on the shell currently
in Geronimo.

	--- Noel