incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jennifer O'Neill" <jennifer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Renaming the SPL Incubator Proposal
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:31:13 GMT
SMORES control program software is being run at Berkeley and used by
the fed government; also, a few potential (but probably low risk)
possible trademark conflicts for Imperio, generally software
development companies and VoIP providers in Spain and Brazil.  I can
perform a more comprehensive search and risk analysis for f/k/a/ SPL
but wanted to check and see if it'd already been done before I give it
a go.

Cheers,

Jennifer