incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: *SEPTEMBER* Board Reports
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:06:39 GMT
Hi,

> I know that today is still August 27, but since this month's reports were
> due late because of the Board calendar, September's reports are just around
> the corner, not a month away.  So those projects due in September should
> start getting ready now.

I just went through the September wiki page and had to replace almost
all placeholder entries as out of sync with the reporting schedule.

To the best of my knowledge (and currently reflected on the wiki page)
the projects that should report this month are log4php, River, and
TripleSoup. The newly started projects Sanselan and Sling should
probably also report. Anything I'm missing?

Would it make sense to add a started/graduated/retired projects list
to the report template? That might make it easier to follow the status
transitions going on all the time.

BR,

Jukka Zitting