incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Harshit Madania" <mada...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating SOAP Requests from WSDL
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 06:28:52 GMT
 Hi ,
I want to create  SOAP Requests from the WSDL of service.
What I want to do is like dynamically creating  RAW SOAP Request  from the
WSDL  and sending it to the Web Service so that the user can directly
provide parameters to the service and test it. I am a bit new to apache
incubator  so just wanted to know is there any API provided with it which
can solve my purpose , I tried using WSDLToSOAP but was not able to create a
proper SOAP Request from it.

Best Regards,
Harshit