incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roland Weber <ossf...@dubioso.net>
Subject Re: Jakarta [was: Effects on corporate backing withdrawals [was: Incubator Proposal: Pig]]
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2007 16:17:09 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> I don't know what to suggest, but perhaps recruiting one or more veteran
> ASFer, either just off the member's list or some experienced Incubator
> mentor, feeling this being important could just join the PMC and at least
> ensure process with 3 pairs of eye balls.

Yeah, we'll try to get a veteran (though not a member) to help us out as
the chair for the initial phase. (speaking for HttpComponents, not JMeter)

If anyone here feels like keeping an eye on us too, you're most welcome.
We know our way through the code and public processes up to PMC, but we
currently don't have an ASF member on board who is familiar with what's
going on beyond PMC. (speaking for both)

thanks for taking the time,
  Roland