incubator-general mailing list archives

From James M Snell <jasn...@gmail.com>
Subject Abdera 0.3.0
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:45:44 GMT
The Apache Abdera project is ready to let loose it's 0.3.0-incubating
release.  The 0.3.0 branch was created a couple of weeks ago and has
since undergone a solid review by both committers and users.  A number
of issues were identified and fixed. The current candidate zips have
received the requisite number of +1's to release.

The 0.3.0-incubating release candidate zips are available for download
at http://people.apache.org/~jmsnell/abdera/0.3.0

The one issue that might hold us up is the fact that we are shipping the
bouncy castle jar.  As I've mentioned on a couple of other notes, it
would not be difficult for us to soften the dependency on that jar and
not ship it.

- James