incubator-general mailing list archives

From Thilo Goetz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: The meta-data problem, redux -- call for help
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 06:01:38 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
[...]
> According to incubator-info.txt:
>
>   March, June, September, December
>   --------------------------------
>       ADF Faces
>       Kabuki
>       UIMA
>
> Kabuki is long closed; log4php, River and TripleSoup aren't even listed, nor
> are Sanselan and Sling.  In other words, this is a mess.

According to the Wiki, UIMA reports in October.  This seems right
as we did report in July.  I can't fix incubator-info.txt, it
requires member permissions to even read.

Wouldn't it make sense to keep the reporting schedule in a DB or
other kind of structured data source, and auto-generate a web page
from it?  It's nice that we can change these things on the Wiki,
but the resulting confusion seems to outweigh the benefit.

--Thilo