incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Venkata Krishnan" <>
Subject Export Notification - Using BouncyCastle in Tuscany Rel 1.0
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2007 19:26:05 GMT

We are using Apache Rampart 1.3 to enable ws security into the
ws-binding-axis2 module for Apache Tuscany v1.0 which we hope to release in
a week.  Using Rampart seems to bring in the Bouncycastle dependency for
encryption functions.  I have followed the instructions on and I have attached the patch
in this mail to include Tuscany to the matrix on  I have also run the xsl and the
generated mail sample is also attached in this mail.

Could somebody please help with reviewing and applying the patch.  Also, is
there anything else to do with this other than the mention on the Distro
README which we will do.

- Venkat

View raw message