incubator-general mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Glen Mazza for CXF committer
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:21:53 GMT

This vote has been open for almost a week on cxf-dev and over 72 hours on
private@incubator.  I'm closing the vote.

Results:

+1 IPMC binding:  jim, jgenender, jstrachan, mriou
+1 CXF: dkulp, gnodet, njiang, apaibir, pjones, ubhole, blin, jgawor,
ddiephouse, ffang, jma, jmao, jliu

No other votes.   Thus, 4 binding +1 and 13 non-binding +1 votes.   Thus,
this vote has passed.   We'll start the process of granting Karma.

Welcome aboard Glen!

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp