incubator-general mailing list archives

From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Incubator Proposal: Pig
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 17:57:09 GMT
Actually we would really like to modify Ruby and Python to support Pig Latin
as part of the language: Ubyray and Ythonpay. We have avoided creating our
own crippled scripting language, there are just too many in the world, and
instead hope to take an existing language and and embedded Pig Latin into it
as a first class part of the language.

ben