incubator-general mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Request to accept the Sling project for Incubation
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 05:40:46 GMT
On Wednesday 05 September 2007 12:40, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > As described in [1], please acknowledge this request to enter the
> > Sling project into incubation. The Jackrabbit PMC has voted (see the
> > vote request [2] and results [3]) to approve the Sling project (see
> > the proposal [4]) for incubation.
>
> And therefore we don't.  A notice is fine, nothing to request (other than
> resources).  :-)

Could it be that the docs are not clear enough about the Sponsor role?? Many
projects suggested are asking the Incubator to be the Sponsor, and we need
formal vote on that, but are people aware of the distinction for when other
PMCs are sponsoring?? It isn't in my bone marrow...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er