incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <henn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Export Notification - Using BouncyCastle in Tuscany Rel 1.0
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 10:09:31 GMT
Please be aware that rebuilding the jar means that it is no longer
signed and does not work as a security provider.

Ff you want to use the bouncycastle security provider and this
recompiled jar in the same application, you will get clashes. Class
Loader fun. The whole monty. :-)

The cleanest solution might be at least change the package names just as
Tomcat does with e.g. DBCP.

	best regards
		Henning