incubator-general mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of Tuscany SCA Java 1.0-incubating
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:32:38 GMT

On Sep 21, 2007, at 3:06 AM, ant elder wrote:

> The Tuscany project requests permission of the IPMC to release the
> Java SCA
> 1.0-incubating release.
> The SVN tag for the release is:
> 1.0-RC3a/
> The artifacts are available for review at:
> This includes the signed binary and source distributions, the RAT
> reports,
> and the Maven staging repository.
> The tuscany-dev vote thread has 11 +1s and is at:

Your NOTICE file looks incomplete to me. I sampled some of the NOTICE
files from lib/ jars in your binary distribution. Looks like some of
their attributions are not being reproduced in your notice file. For
example the following would seem relevant:

    Portions Copyright 2006 International Business Machines Corp.

    Copyright 1999-2006 Intalio

    This product includes software developed by Intalio

    Copyright 2006 Sybase

    This product includes software developed by Sybase.

These would all seem applicable to your distribution... I would guess
that there are other missing attributions...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message