incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [Proposal] Sling
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:38:56 GMT
Felix Meschberger wrote:

> As Alex also pointed out, the goal is to have a flexible framework to
> allow for different bindings.

Ah, that was not clear from the proposal.  I thought that you were planning
to define your own, new, component model for delivering the content back to
the requestor.  So I am glad that we have had this discussion.

> I would just add that JSR-311 might also be an option.

As an aside (and since you folks are on the Expert Group), do we know if
JAX-RS will be under a suitable specification license, or has Sun encumbered
it as they have other Sun-led specifications?

	--- Noel