incubator-general mailing list archives

From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] JSPWiki
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 07:11:44 GMT
> This is interesting. Have you seen, that we are currently voting on
> the
> Jackrabbit list to enter Sling into the incubator. You may find more
> information at [1].

Yes, actually I did.   I think it is something we can consider
later.  JSPWiki needs to do quite a lot of things internally than
just render content, so it is yet unclear how that could possibly be
applied and whether it would fit our needs.  I mean - at the moment
we don't really need Sling for anything, because we already have
everything in place, and we don't have any pressing needs to change it.

But I'm certainly keeping my eyes open on that one. :-)

/Janne