incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <lrese...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of Tuscany Java DAS beta1 (1.0-incubating-beta1)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:51:29 GMT
The Apache Tuscany project request IPMC permission to release the Java
DAS beta1 (1.0-incubating-beta1). The vote thread is here ...

   http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg21549.html

Since this is a very small delta on the RC3 (see the detailed
information below) I crave the indulgence of the IPMC to review this
release in parallel with the Tuscany vote thread in order that I can
make the release very shortly after after the requisite 72
hours.

To assist those who have looked at RC3, below is the only change added to RC4.
-- The permissions on unix jar files have been fixed

The artifacts, including the binary and source distributions, the RAT
reports, and the Maven staging repository, are available for review at
:

  http://people.apache.org/~lresende/tuscany/das-beta1-rc4/

The SVN tag for the release is:

  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/das/1.0-incubating-beta1-rc4/