incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <>
Subject [VOTE] Approve the release of Tuscany Java DAS beta1 (1.0-incubating-beta1)
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 22:51:29 GMT
The Apache Tuscany project request IPMC permission to release the Java
DAS beta1 (1.0-incubating-beta1). The vote thread is here ...

Since this is a very small delta on the RC3 (see the detailed
information below) I crave the indulgence of the IPMC to review this
release in parallel with the Tuscany vote thread in order that I can
make the release very shortly after after the requisite 72

To assist those who have looked at RC3, below is the only change added to RC4.
-- The permissions on unix jar files have been fixed

The artifacts, including the binary and source distributions, the RAT
reports, and the Maven staging repository, are available for review at

The SVN tag for the release is:

Thanks in advance

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer