incubator-general mailing list archives

From "t.peng.dev" <t.peng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blue Sky Distance Collaboration System_Proposal Draft
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 01:50:12 GMT

    * /Multi-Object Multimedia Application/(MMA) is term I found in this
      article: /Haining Liu and M. El Zarki. Towards the delay and
      synchronization control for networked real-time multi-object
      multimedia applications. In Object-Oriented Real-Time Dependable
      Systems, 2003. WORDS 2003 Fall. The Ninth IEEE International
      Workshop on, pages 79--86, 2003 /Sometimes it is also called
      multi-source multimedia. But it is not popular to use multiple
      media object in an application. So this term is easy to see.

    * Source Code of BSDCS is currently only available inside our team.
      For our machines are all limited to access from mainland of China.
      But now, we are going to get a host available globally, it is
      coming soon.

    * We've decided to use open source license to release our source,
      GPL and from apache license are both good. We are going to choose
      one. We appreciate your advice :-) . BSDCS depends on API provided
      by FFMpeg, it use GPL.

--

	Best regards!

Ting Peng (t.peng.dev@gmail.com)